The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master (MSC) in Tourism Development and Culture (TourDC) aims to develop tourism professionals, researchers, academics, business consultants, and planners of the future with a broad level of experience, including the possibility of internships, to enable them to cope with future challenges posed by social and cultural changes.
MSc Tourism Development & Culture draws primarily on the social sciences, including anthropology, economics, environmental science, geography, management studies, and sociology; it also uses historical approaches. You will receive a good introduction to the tourism industry and types of tourists, as well as a deeper understanding of contemporary issues related to development and culture, as well as the environment and sustainability. Opportunities to learn from industry professionals and do internships are available to enhance your experience, relate theory to practice, and develop suitability for the job market.
- up to € 4,500 per year per fellow from a program country.
- up to € 9,000 per year per fellow from a Partner Country.
- Contribution to travel and installation expenses are also included.
To be eligible for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, the applicant:
College students with a minimum 2: 1 honors degree or equivalent (for example, a 75% grade point average) in the following subject areas; social sciences or humanities, or administration and business.
– have not previously received an Erasmus Mundus Master Course (Action 1)
– You must not have applied for more than 3 Erasmus Mundus programs in the same
– you must have met all the requirements described on the TourDC website.
You must apply as a Program Country Applicant or Associate Country Applicant.
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply as
- an Erasmus Mundus scholarship student
- a self-funded student
All applications for the TourDC program and Erasmus Mundus scholarships must be submitted online to the University of Glasgow. We cannot accept requests in any other way.
– you must complete this scholarship application form and return it, according to the instructions, not
after January 7, 2022, to be considered for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship
as of September 2022.
– must have submitted ALL required supporting documents by January 7
2022. If your offer status is ‘awaiting documents’, DO NOT
considered for a scholarship unless you submit ALL required documents by 7