The University of Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK, ranked in the top 60 in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2021.
The University was the first institution of higher education in the UK to admit men and women on equal terms. Our goal is to equip our students with the knowledge and skills to be successful in their chosen careers in a competitive global market.
WORTH OF SCHOLARSHIP
One prize of £ 10,000 per year and three prizes of £ 5,000 per year will be available. These awards must be used to cover the cost of tuition for a graded course in the College of Economics.
You can apply if:
- have applied to start a qualifying undergraduate economics course in September 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- Bachelor of Economics with Study Abroad
- Bachelor of Economics with Study in a Modern Language
- Bachelor of Economics and Econometrics
- Bachelor of Economics and Econometrics with Study Abroad
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance
- Bachelor of Economics and Finance with Study Abroad
- Bachelor of Economics and Mathematics
- Bachelor of Economics and Politics
- Bachelor of Economics and Politics with Study Abroad
- Bachelor of Philosophy and Economics
- Bachelor of Philosophy and Economics with Study Abroad
- they are classified as foreign students for fee purposes.
How To Apply
Apply using the online international scholarship application form. You can find more details about this form in our guide on how to apply for international scholarships.
The application process is the same for all Bristol University International Scholarships, so the terms and conditions are the same. Read the terms and conditions before applying.
Applications will close at 10 am (UK time) on Monday 28th March 2022.
Selected applicants will be contacted on or before May 6, 2022.